You just couldn’t help indulging in a tantalising tasting sweet treat when they are presented to you. It’s just everything that makes your senses go gaga with pleasure and delight. But you just can’t afford to have a dessert from your favourite restaurant and cafe everyday. Sometimes you have to take some pains and make this relishing delight at home. Well, we understand that you are short of time and ingredients. But this doesn’t mean that you have to just keep craving for your favourite dessert.
We have bought about a very quick and delicious recipe of your favourite chocolate mousse at home. Yes, it requires just 3 ingredients and hardly 15 minutes of preparation time. The result can be a super soft and luscious mousse filled with oodles of chocolate that’s highly sinful to devour. Thanks to Saba Irfan Ladha.
Saba Irfan Ladha, a food, lifestyle, travel and parenting blogger for seven years now is a passionate writer and likes to explore everything around herself to later jot down in her blogs and books. Featured in the official humans of Bombay page, India TV news, Indianexpress.com, thedailyhunt.in and Indianwomenblog.org, her previous e- book, The A2Z of Globetrotting got her a lot of love and fame. With a knowledge of more than 6 global languages and bounds of experience with her three kids parenting, 5 years of being a food critic and a connoisseur on Zomato, she is always actively sharing something on her interactive social media pages as well. Her fictions are part of her creativity and you can read more of these on her blog website
- Chocolate compound —(50 grams of milk based and 50 grams of dark)
- Whip cream — 500 grams
- Butter – 50 grams (unsalted)
- Chocolate sprinkle (optional)
Method of preparation:
- Break both the chocolate compounds and butter together in a bowl and microwave it for 3 minutes. (If you don’t have a microwave oven, you can use the double boiler technique wherein the water is heated in a saucepan and the chocolate is kept on this steaming water in a smaller vessel to melt.
- Use a cake beater and whip or beat the whip cream for around 10 minutes. Stop until it doubles in size and soft peaks appear.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter to this mixture and whip for 5 more minutes.
- Set in a glass bowl or container and keep it to freeze for half an hour.
- Enjoy after sprinkling the chocolate sprinklers on it.
So, wasn’t it easy? Do try it the next tile you crave for a sinful, delicious dessert and thank us later!