Nisupta Bhattacharya is an entrepreneur. She is the power behind the online boutique AngaChaya.
In her quest for developing a healthy lifestyle with home-made nutritious food, she started cooking varieties on a regular basis. BiteByByte has always been in her thoughts, and she always remembered to share her experiments with us.
Pancakes are every child’s favourite. When it was time for celebrations & a home coming, this experimental breakfast came to my mind.
- green moong dal 2 cups
- grated coconut 1 cup
- rock salt
- baking powder
- Soak green moong daal (about 2 cups) and grind.
- Take the ground green moong dal, mix grated coconut 1 cup, add smashed bananas, jaggery and salt as per your taste, pinch of rock salt, 1/2 tsp baking powder. Mix all well.
- Add in little milk to make a consistent batter.
- Heat the frying pan. Pour a little of the batter in the size of a pancake . Let one side cook on slow flame. Once it gets brown, flip it & let the other side get brown.
- Remove from eat and serve. Eat it hot/cold with any topping of your choice.