Sweet Pancake made of Banana and Green Moong Daal By Nisupta Bhattacharya
Nisupta Bhattacharya is an entrepreneur. She is the power behind the online boutique AngaChaya.
In her quest for developing a healthy lifestyle with home-made nutritious food, she started cooking varieties on a regular basis. BiteByByte has always been in her thoughts, and she always remembered to share her experiments with us.
Pancakes are every child’s favourite. When it was time for celebrations & a home coming, this experimental breakfast came to my mind.
- green moong dal 2 cups
- grated coconut 1 cup
- rock salt
- baking powder
- Soak green moong daal (about 2 cups) and grind.
- Take the ground green moong dal, mix grated coconut 1 cup, add smashed bananas, jaggery and salt as per your taste, pinch of rock salt, 1/2 tsp baking powder. Mix all well.
- Add in little milk to make a consistent batter.
- Heat the frying pan. Pour a little of the batter in the size of a pancake . Let one side cook on slow flame. Once it gets brown, flip it & let the other side get brown.
- Remove from eat and serve. Eat it hot/cold with any topping of your choice.