Dr. Arunima Biswas
Assistant Professor & DST-INSPIRE FACULTY
Department of Zoology
University of Kalyani
Cooking is all about fun and experimentation for me. Unfortunately, I don’t maintain a recipe book for myself and had a really hard time to write these two for BitebyByte!
- Leftover rice (1 bowl enough to make 12 roundels)
- Chopped onion (1)
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Chopped Garlic (2-4 cloves)
- Chopped green chillies (2-3)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Tandoori chicken masala (1 tsp)
- Cheese cubes (2-3)
- Take leftover rice, mix little chopped onion, 1tsp tandoori chicken masala, coriander leaves, salt, pepper to it. Mix well.
- Smash to make a coarse paste.
- Make roundels by putting a small cheese cube inside it .
- Beat an egg. Give the chops a coat of egg and fry till they are golden brown.
- Serve hot.