Nisupta Bhattacharya, Proprietor of the online boutique, Angachaya, learnt this lip-smacking recipe from her friend Latha Raju. We in turn are being benefitted from her learning. Happy sharing! And cooking too 🙂
- Dry Masalas (dry roasted and powdered coriander seeds, turmeric and red chillies)
- Ginger – Garlic paste
- Chopped Cilantro/ Coriander Leaves
- Marinate chicken for 1 hour along with 3 spoons curd
- Add lemon juice, salt, dry masalas and ginger garlic paste to it
- Let it again stand for some time.
- After an hour take a pan, add slight oil & add the chicken pieces.
- Keep them frying in a way so that they get direct heat of the oven.
- Leave it on low flame & occasionally keep stirring it.
- When the chicken takes a roasted look & is fully dry add fresh coriander leaves & serve hot.