Lalia Dattagupta is the Sole Proprietor of Sanskriti Kolkata, a fashion house of fusion and ethnic wear. Her creativity can be seen even in the culinary sphere.
- Dry Ginger
- Spinach (blanched and roughly chopped)
- Tomatoes (diced)
- Garlic (finely chopped)
- Marinate chicken with paprika, salt and dry ginger. Set aside for a while.
- In a pan, heat butter.
- Fry the chicken.
- Add to it garlic, tomatoes.
- When they are cooked, and the chicken is tender, reduce heat and add fresh cream.
- After a few minutes, add the spinach and let it all cook for a while.
- Turn heat off and serve with a side of bread roll if you wish.