Photograph Courtesy: Swarnava Mukherjee
Recipe Courtesy: Anusreea Paul
Anusreea runs her blog, named, The Bong Trippers along her husband, Swarnava. This bong blogger and photographer couple, are very real people. She manages a 10-6 shift IT job, does consulting, organises food meets, and pursues her blogging passion under the umbrella of The Bong Trippers.The blog came into being 5 years back, since then, it’s been an exciting foodie travel journey. The page gives you information on Kolkata food whereabouts! Where to eat, ongoing festivals, ongoing offers, celebrations, or, some street-food pick. Follow their whereabouts on Instagram and Facebook. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/
thebongtrippersFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/ thebongtrippers
- 300 gms boneless chicken
- 1 inch ginger
- 7-8 garlic cloves
- Chopped green chilli
- Chopped/cubed carrot
- Chopped/cubed capsicum
- Chopped/cubed tomato
- Chopped cabbage
- Black Pepper Powder
- 1.5 l water or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon black soya sauce
- Lime juice
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Boiled noodles of your choice (egg or wheat, thick or thin)
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add in crushed garlic, and grated ginger.
- Toss in the oil, add in the boneless chicken.
- Cook till the chicken turns white.
- Add in the chopped vegetables – carrot, capsicum, cabbage, tomato, green chilli. Give it a quick mix. Add salt and pepper powder. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then, add in water or chicken stock. Allow it to cook on medium flame. Wait for the boil.
- Then, add in soya sauce, honey, and let it cook.
- Add in homemade chilli oil (optional.)
- The vegetables shouldn’t turn mushy or lose colour. Add in the boiled noodles. Add in chopped coriander leaves.
- Switch off the flame. Top it with fresh lemon juice. Serve in bowls, and enjoy!