Nisupta Bhattacharya is an entrepreneur. She is the power behind the online boutique AngaChaya.
In her quest for developing a healthy lifestyle with home-made nutritious food, she started cooking varieties on a regular basis. BiteByByte has always been in her thoughts, and she always remembered to share her experiments with us.
- small sized potatoes
- cooking oil
- cumin seeds
- bay leaf
- cumin powder
- coriander powder
- garam masala
- finely chopped fresh coriander
- Peel small sized potatoes & boil them.
- Then make a paste of tomatoes, ginger & coconut.
- Take oil in a kadhai & put in jeera (cumin). Allow them to crack & turn brown.
- Add a bay leaf.
- Add the potatoes & lightly fry along with peas.
- Then add in the ground paste & turmeric, salt, (coriander) dhaniya & (cumin) jeera powder.
- Fry all of this in low flame till it leaves oil.
- Then add little water & allow it to come to a boil.
- Again leave it on sim to leave oil.
- Add ghee, garam masala.
- Add finely chopped fresh coriander.