Nisupta Bhattacharya is an entrepreneur. She is the power behind the online boutique AngaChaya.
In her quest for developing a healthy lifestyle with home-made nutritious food, she started cooking varieties on a regular basis. BiteByByte has always been in her thoughts, and she always remembered to share her experiments with us.
- mustard oil
- black onion seeds (Kalonji)
- bay leaf
- mustard seeds
- poppy seeds
- green chillies
- Cut beans in long big pieces.
- In a kadhai add mustard oil.
- Add black onion seeds (Kalonji) & bay leaf.
- Add the beans & stir well.
- Add salt & turmeric.
- Stir & cover it in low flame.
- Grind together coconut, mustard seeds, poppy seeds, green chillies & ginger.
- Once the beans is cooked, add the paste, mix well.
- Then add very little water & leave covered in low flame for another 5 mins.
- Remove from heat and allow a little standing time. It’s ready to be served with hot rice.