Cooked up a stew-thukpa combo dish. I wanted to make something very easy and light and stew was coming to my mind. Then I remembered picking up a packet of Ching’s Desi Chinese hakka noodles. So, on an impulse I decided to cook stew and boil noodles and mix both to make a filling bowl of stew-thukpa.
Manzilat Fatima is a Foodpreneur, Pop Up Specialist, Royal Family’s Awadhi Cuisine Curator, Winner of Best Home Chef Award FBAI 2018. Apart from being a wonderful cook famed for her biryani and kebabs, is a very loving person and a dear friend.
- Soya Nuggets
- Chicken breast pieces
- Black peppercorns
- Boiled noodles
- Bullet green chillies
- Some chopped vegetables of your choice
- Maggi Magic Cube
- Soak soya nuggets in salt water, chicken breast pieces (cubed) and boil with finely chopped ginger, black peppercorns, salt, noodles, bullet green chillies and some chopped vegetables.
- Strain the stuff and save the stock.
- Heat a pan, add butter, toss in the veggies, soya chunks, chicken cubes and stir fry in butter, crumble two magic cubes and add 1 tablespoon plain flour.
- Keep stirring till nice buttery sautéed flour aroma comes out.
- Add the chicken stock and keep stirring, the stock will thicken a bit, switch off the gas.
- In a separate bowl take a portion of boiled noodles, add the stew – relish.