Baked Pineapple sprinkled with Green Chillies & served with Vanilla Ice Cream doused with Honey
In his own words, Ritobroto is “a marketing & advertising professional, my life revolves around my family, and various interests like WWII, WWI, shooting with guns, photography, being a detective, playing video games, writing short stories and real- life incidents in Bengali & English, eating, cooking, travelling, social welfare, etc., amongst others.”
- Pineapple roundels
- Powdered brown and white sugar
- Ice cream (Vanilla)
- Cinnamon Powder
- Finely chopped green chillies (optional)
- Put pineapple roundels in a greased baking pan, sprinkle brown and white sugar liberally.
- Fire up oven to 300 degrees, grill each side of the pineapple roundels for 10 mins odd.
- Optional – you may remove pan after 5 minutes from the oven and add finely scissor cut green chillies; then put the tray back in and grill for another (remaining) 5 minutes.
- Take out, drizzle with honey, let it cool a bit.
- Put ice cream on top, ooze some more honey.
- You can also try a light dusting of cinnamon powder while serving.