Lalia Dattagupta is the Sole Proprietor of Sanskriti Kolkata, a fashion house of fusion and ethnic wear. Her creativity can be seen even in the culinary sphere.
- Suji (Semolina) – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Beaten curd – about 2 dinner spoons (adjust as per required thickness)
- Salt to taste
- Vegetables (chopped) – onion, capsicum, green chillies
- Oil for shallow frying
- Make a thick batter of suji, water and beaten curd.
- Keep aside for at least 30 minutes .
- Add salt chopped onions capsicum chilies.
- Heat a nonstick pan and brush oil.
- Now using a ladle pour some of the batter onto the pan.
- Since the batter is thick, so you have to use the backside of the ladle or a spatula to spread it.
- Cover it up.
- Let one side cook till golden brown, now flip and let the other side cook equally well.
- Remove from pan and serve with ketchup.